Thursday, February 13, 2020

CONSTRUCTION: BBFC CERTIFICATE

Our brief for this part of coursework was to create a film opening. Part of this meant that I had to choose and create a BBFC certificate. I chose the rating PG for my film as it is a light hearted rom-com. This means there is no violence, or nudity. There is the possible 'mild emotional peril' scene but it is not unsuitable for kids over 8.

Once I chose the rating, I took a pg BBFC certificate into photoshop to put my film name in it. This will be inserted into my film before the scenes start.

1 comment:

  1. Useful research with a result that you can use at the start of your film if you check the size / layout carefully.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

Welcome moderator! CHRISTINA TAYLOR CANDIDATE NUMBER 1899 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL Welcome to my blog! I worked entirely independently and...