Tuesday, February 04, 2020

CONSTRUCTION: FILMING

After complications with my main actor, I decided to recast Cupid as a talent from my school. Unfortunately this meant refilming the entire title sequence. However, upon reviewing my first edit, I found I hadn't been able to produce the overall aesthetic of a rom-com and decided to come up with a new concept for the title sequence.

I took the initiative of contacting my female love interest talent to film some scenes at Claremont Fan Court School, as two of my actors are based there, as well as the equipment required. I also took the opportunity of casting a new character, Venus, with another female talent, as she is also a media student, allowing for easy filming scheduling.

I used several shots, such as an arc pan, an extreme close up and a tracking shot. This will make the film very protagonist based as it is entirely focused on Cupid and Katie.

Below are some photos of the talent as Cupid while I am filming.


1 comment:

  1. You have worked very hard to tackle the challenges that you faced, which included difficulties in casting with one of your actors and the need to re-film. You have dealt with these very confidently. It is a shame that the outdoor filming with Venus suffered form background wind noise.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

Welcome moderator! CHRISTINA TAYLOR CANDIDATE NUMBER 1899 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL Welcome to my blog! I worked entirely independently and...