Tuesday, January 28, 2020

PLANNING: CHARACTER PINTEREST

In order to understand my characters I decided to set up several pinterest boards.

The first board is for my piece as a whole. As I continue to develop my film, the aesthetic of this board may change.



The next board is for my main male protagonist, Cupid. This board can be split into 2 categories, how Cupid looks on Mount Olympus as represented through statues and paintings, and the inspiration for Cupid's look on Earth, as inspired by the actor Tom Holland.



Lastly, the next board is for my main female protagonist, Katie Parker. Her aesthetic is chic librarian so I decided to add many notebooks and autumnal themes in order to represent Katie as a whole, rather than just the outside.

1 comment:

  1. Aim to think in terms of stereotypes and social groups. How far is your Cupid a stereotype? Is your librarian and stereotypical young woman or a stuffy shy librarian?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

Welcome moderator! CHRISTINA TAYLOR CANDIDATE NUMBER 1899 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL Welcome to my blog! I worked entirely independently and...