Sunday, March 15, 2020

CONSTRUCTION: SOCIAL MEDIA

In order to promote Fallen, I looked at many other websites for official films and decided to create social media for my production company. I chose Instagram and Twitter as my audience demographic showed that they were the main platforms fans of my film would use.

TWITTER:

https://mobile.twitter.com/acorn_theatre

I chose Twitter to upload character based promotions as it is largely used for mainly text posts. It is easy to create tag lines and big questions on Twitter s was ideal for my film opening.



INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/acorn.theatre.productions/?hl=en

I largely prefer Instagram for promoting films as it focuses on the visuals, and is more for image sharing. This suited Fallen as I felt I could draw people in through varied posts within the account.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent work creating two social media feeds to promote your film. This goes beyond the brief and shows your careful research into the marketing and distribution of your film.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome

Welcome moderator! CHRISTINA TAYLOR CANDIDATE NUMBER 1899 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL Welcome to my blog! I worked entirely independently and...